Fermenter for TRADILEVAIN, JAC ferments (France)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The fermentative camera for production of 100% of natural, not sour wheat ferment on technology of fermentation "Methode Zunic", on behalf of the developer of technology French master baker Christoph Zyunik.
The Jaf partners LLP COMPANY - the technical representative of the French-Belgian company JAC in the territory of Kazakhstan.
More detailed information on technology and the equipment of JAC on the website www.modernbakery.kz
- Finishing from stainless steel
- Regularity and stability of ferment
- Usability and ease in cleaning
- Unique system of mixing
- Control panel. Allows to control and adjust a configuration of cycles of mixing, fermentation and preservation. Informs the user on process of passing of cycles.
- Exclusive system of mixing. With program control for ensuring ideal process of hashing. The submersible screw allows to reduce to a minimum of operation on cleaning and service.
- Two exits for discharge. Highly located final valve provides preservation of the minimum reserve volume of ferment. A low exit provides full discharge.
- Tight cover. Equipped with removable tight consolidation, the fermenter of Tradilevain guarantees high stability of ferment.
- Stability of pH for a long time
- Stability of balance of microflora for a long time
- Provides uniformity and stability of ferment
The fermenter is presented by 3 various volumes: