Film for peskostruya
The film for peskostruya is the strong, dense film used as a cliche when sandblasting a stone, metal, a tree and glass. The cliche can be made by means of plotterny cutting.
Cliches for sandblasting are most often used:
• in the course of decorative registration of the glasses and mirrors subsequently applied in sliding wardrobes, office partitions, doors and also for decoration of ware and other products;
• for creation of unusual effects on metal and a stone, including the engraving equipment;
• if necessary the tree, metal, a stone and products from these and other types of materials is artificial to make old.
Possibilities of cliches for sandblasting were estimated by designers commercial and premises, landscape designers, producers of furniture, doors, objects for a decor of an interior, the master in production of ritual and decorative products from a stone and experts of other profile.
The film easily is removed, without leaving marks on the protected surface.
1. A film for glass sandblasting. The film is applied to production of glass stained-glass windows and mirrors with patterns.
Density: 140 μR. Size: 0,9mkh50m. Color: yellow.
The PRICE - 25 000 tenge/roll
2. A film for sandblasting of materials: stone, metal, tree. The film is applied to production of prizes and regalia, memorial plates, monuments, etc.
Density: 300 μR. Razmer:1,22mkh50m. Color: yellow
The PRICE - 57 000 tenge/roll