- Country of manufactureKorea
PET (poliestrovy) film for bilateral lamination. It is intended for protection of printed materials against moisture and other external influences.
Scope: lamination of all types of papers and cardboards.
- thickness: 80 μR. (50 μR. Ret+30mkr. EVA);
100 μR. (50 μR. Ret+50mkr. EVA);
125 μR. (75 μR. Ret+50mkr. EVA);
150 μR. (100 μR. Ret+50mkr. EVA);
- gluing temperature - 90-110 degrees;
- high mechanical durability;
- high level of smoothness;
- the high level of transparency, does not change the color characteristic of prints;
- high resistance in relation to water, chemicals, fats.
- any not wet room;
- it is necessary to store film in cardboard boxes in order to avoid hit of direct sunshine;
The offered formats:
The skin is issued the sizes 6 mm bigger on width and length of standard printing format with the rounded-off corners that allows to give to the laminated products complete look.