- BrandFIREBRICKS JM
- Country of manufactureFrance
- Special featureRefractory
Thermal Ceramics makes 5 types of heat - insulating bricks with extreme temperatures of application from 1260 °C to 1760 °C. Each look is made for specific thermal and physical requirements. Fire - resistant bricks of Firebricks JM are made of clays of high purity with the dosed alumina additives for the products intended for more high temperatures and carefully dosed organic additives which during production burn out. Burning out of fillers reaches uniform controlled porous structure.
For obtaining the high - precision sizes each brick is mechanically processed on all the planes. Thermal Ceramics also makes a number of mertel who correspond to different categories of the let - out ogneupor.
heat - insulating brick
from 1260 °C to 1760 °C
Maximum continuous temperature of application:
the maximum continuous temperature of impact on material depends on application conditions. In case of doubt address, please, for the recommendation your closest distributor of Thermal Ceramics.
• low heat conductivity - material perfectly isolates, gives the chance to apply thin - walled designs of linings;
• a low thermal capacity - owing to the small density and low heat conductivity bricks accumulate the minimum quantity of heat, give essential economy of energy in furnaces with a periodic operating mode;
• purity - very low content of iron and alkaline impurity give to bricks high fire - resistant qualities, and the high content of alumina provides stability in the recovery environment;
• high strength at compression at high temperature;
• accuracy of the geometrical sizes gives the chance to quicker carry out a laying with thin identical seams that leads to strong, reliable structure of lining;
• existence of bricks or plates of the big size - the sizes 230x610x64 or 76 of mm and 250x640x64 mm are offered. It is possible to cut out products of a special form from them to reduce quantity of elements and seams in a laying;
• special packing - protects bricks when transporting (the cardboard contains from 4 to 25 units depending on the size) and simplifies service.
it is recommended to apply on the first, hot layer of lining or in heat - insulation layers in industrial otzhigovy furnaces, reflective furnaces, regenerators, gas generators, package boilers, reactors, heating wells and in similar high - temperature industrial units.
except the standard sizes of bricks of JM it is possible to receive previously processed bricks of special forms. Preparations are made for very big sizes by pasting of two or several JM of plates. The unique sizes of such plates guarantee the smallest quantity of elements and seams in a final product.