Fireproof structure of KLEBER Grey
Glue Kleber-nonflammable is pozharo-explosion-proof is intended for gluing of fireproof materials and serving as an additional fireproof layer in the complex PRO-MBOR, PRO-METAL system .
Clay Kleber (Grey)
Clay Kleber (Grey) has thermal stability to 800 °C. When heating to 500 °C and above glue distends and resistance to a heat transfer of a glue seam increases. The glue seam except binding function in addition raises a limit of fire resistance of a metalwork and prevents distribution of a flame at fire development. It can be applied to protection of the designs which are operated in rooms with relative humidity to 90%.
Clay Kleber (Reinforced)
Clay Kleber (Reinforced) is based on an innovative formula of the strengthened sinteticheskama by fibers the product is characterized by very high initial durability of pasting to different surfaces. There are no chemical reasons for destruction.
Clay Kleber (Adhesive)
Durability is estimated 25-30lt but not the limit material has remarkable adhesive properties perfectly sticking to horizontal and vertical surfaces from any material and any form is steady against rodents and fungi and microorganisms.
- Is neither combustible, nor explosive connection -
- Has no smell, it is not toxic, ecologically safe.
- Is suitable for use in rooms with high humidity
- When heating the volume of structure remains invariable.
- After drying forms a uniform covering without swellings, peelings and cracks.
- It is delivered in finished form, easily put with layers, different in thickness.
- Difference Kleber glue with fibers contains the reinforcing microfibres in the gluing ability and different additives Kleber glue adhesive contains the additional additives increasing adhesion
- Adhesion - the superficial phenomenon which consists in emergence of mechanical durability at contact of a surface of two different bodies.