- Country of manufactureChina
What is flexible neon?
Flexible neon cold neon "LED NEON" is a flexible light-emitting PVC cord in which light sources are light-emitting diodes. In a case with an electroluminiferous wire a light source is the luminiferous covering which is in flexible PVC of a cord and shines evenly on all surface.
In "LED NEON" light-emitting diodes are located at small distances from each other that provides almost uniform luminescence of a wire on all length. Flexible neon is also known under names cold neon, LED neon, a luminescent cord, an electrophosphor, Flexi Light of an inflection light, Flex neon fleks neon, LED Neon.
What does flexible neon differ from other light production in?
A number of characteristics which distinguish it from similar products is given below:
1. Economy of the electric power. Energy consumption of flexible neon makes 4-6 W/m, for comparison energy consumption of traditional (glass) neon varies within 10-20 W/m.
2. Flexibility. The name of neon speaks for itself! And all thanks to the fact that light-emitting diodes in LED Neon are connected by a flexible wire without use of payments and frameworks. It allows to bend neon at any angle. Cold neon (LED Neon) can be cut on pieces (multiple 1,2 m) in specially noted places.
3. Safety. LED NEON works from voltage of 220 V, unlike traditional neon which demands voltage of 15000 V! Flexible neon almost does not heat up therefore its use is comfortable and safe.
4. Reliability. Thanks to technology of light-emitting diodes service life of LED Neon makes 10000 hours.
5. High brightness. Light-emitting diodes in cold neon are located at small distances that provides a bright and uniform luminescence of a cord on all length.
6. Protection against influence of the environment. LED NEON steadily works in the damp environment, the range of its working temperature from-45 to +50 degrees Celsius. Owing to the tightness flexible neon is not subject to a contamination dust from within that prolongs the term of its service and keeps the appropriate brightness of a luminescence.
The scope of cold neon is almost not limited. Further the list of the most traditional use of LED Neon is submitted
- production of light letters, signatures, signs;
- decorative polsvetka of interiors;
- registration of restaurants, night clubs, casino;
- festive illumination;
- illumination of bridges, buildings, show-windows, playbills;
This list can be continued indefinitely, everything depends only on your imagination!