Gas-turbine generating installations
"Armand Engineering" represents the gas turbines OP16 with an electric power of 1850 kW.
The turbines OP16 work in the cogeneration mode when the electricity and heat are generated at the same time. Thermal energy of hot exhaust gases of the turbine OP16 is used for hot water supply, heating, production of steam for technological needs.
The cogeneration OP16 power installations are suitable for application in oil and gas sector, at chemical plants, in the food industry, in hotels, at breweries, in greenhouses, the telecommunication centers and in many other spheres.
Key competitive advantages of the gas turbines OP16
The following characteristics do the gas turbines OP16 ideally suitable for various use in the industry and commerce.
- Fast start (1 minute to a set of full loading).
- Existence of options for work in the heavy mode and with low emissions.
- Long interprocedural intervals.
- Possibility of association in clusters to 10 MW.
- Low cost of service.
- Malaya Square of a support, low weight, low level of vibration.
- Ability to work at two types of fuel (natural/associated oil gas or diesel fuel) with an opportunity change automatic "seamless" under loading.
- Possibility of use of various types of fuel: gaseous (natural, passing oil, biological, landfill gases, the liquefied propane, butane, mine methane) with the content of hydrogen sulfide to 5% and liquid (the diesel, kerosene) hydrocarbonic raw materials.
Technical characteristics of a turbogenerator
|Power on plugs *, kW||1 850|
|Thermal power *, Gcal/h, max||4|
|Current is variable, three-phase, the frequency, Hz||50|
|Efficiency of a cogeneration, %||90|
|Fuel consumption (gas), m '/h||711|
|Fuel consumption (diz. fuel), l/h||670|
|Overall dimensions of the container GTU (D x Sh x V), m||7,55x2,1x2,0|
|Emission of harmful substances ** (natural gas), ppmv||NOX 10, SO 15, UHC10|
|Noise level, dB||85|
|Gas pressure on an entrance, bar||11,7-12,5|
|Frequency of rotation of a rotor, rpm||26 000|
|Temperature of exhaust gases, °C||555|
|Mass exit of exhaust gases, kg/s||0,7|
|Extent of compression of air compressor||6,7|
|Frequency of maintenance, h||8 000|
Technical characteristics of the electric generator
|EFFICIENCY, %||> 97|
|Reloading ability (within 1 hour every 12 hours), %||100|
|Regulation accuracy (the established deviation of output tension), %||<0,5|
|Short circuit within 3 seconds with excess on current, %||300|
|Total coefficient of harmonicas, %||<3|
|Coefficient of hindrances of wire communication (TIF)||<50|
|Admissible limit of speeding, %||<100|
|Protection class||IP 21|
|Length, mm||1 500|
|Height to the center of a shaft, mm||630|