GF-2000 scales (2100 of X 0.01g; external calibration), AND
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Application of Laboratory scales of GF-2000 A&D:
Laboratory scales of GF with external calibration use the unique Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology of a response of only 1 sec. over time. Industrial scales are protected from dust and moisture according to the IP 54 level. Scales of GF have a platform of the big area which allows to weigh large-size samples, and also are equipped with the mode of calculation of density. Function of input of values of temperature of liquid and density of liquid.
Advantages of Laboratory scales of GF-2000 A&D:
- The load sensor patented A&D which combines in itself(himself) advantages of two technologies: recovery of magnetic force and traditional technology of the tensometric sensor. In pass SHS a tensometric component is substituted with system of levers.
- Vacuum fluorescent display. Such type of the display allows to read out information under a wide point of view.
- This function (is chosen in the table of the HOLD functions). Scales hold a mean of weight and slow down response speed that allows to read out without effort information at unstable weighing.
- The standard of work in laboratories. A possibility of obtaining information on history of work of specific model in a standard format. Printout contains: ID number of scales, data on calibration, date, time and serial number of the device. Data can be printed by means of the AD-8121 printer or the personal computer.
- After connection to a network, scales join automatically without pressing of the ON:OFF key.
- Scales have function of the comparator. These weighings are compared to the set range and OK (norms)/HI are brought to the display in the form of one of the LO badges (a little) / (more). The mode is applied to portion weighing.
- Data are output to the display in a piece equivalent. At recalculation of unit of mass the ACAI function automatically works. The ACAI function (automatic increase of accuracy of the account) - continuous recalculation and specification of value of average mass of one subject for the purpose of achievement of optimum accuracy of the account even for very small objects.
- Function of memory will allow to take at connection to the personal computer or the AD-8121B printer from memory: values of results of consecutive measurements, parameters of date and time, calibration, the comparator (if this function is in scales) and so forth.
- Scales automatically calculate and bring results of measurement of density to the display.
- The standard RS-232C interface allows to connect scales to the personal computer and others peripheral to devices.
- Calibration procedure or adjustment is carried out by correction of value of indicators of scales external calibration weight.
- The fast USB interface which is not demanding installation of special drivers is used for transfer of results of weighing on the computer.
- Adaptation is located on the bottom of scales. With its help it is possible to weigh magnetic materials, dimensional, but easy objects, to make gydrostatic weighing.
- If the network adapter is connected, but no operations are carried out for some time (the single mode), the display automatically is disconnected and lights up the holding pattern indicator.
- Scales are calculated and bring to the display value of result of weighing in percentage expression from value of the standard weight taken for 100%. This function is used for target or check weighing.
- WinCT - program products A&D. The program is so simple in use that it does not demand any special preparation for loading of data from scales A&D in the personal computer. Given ON it can be used with any scales A&D, equipped with the RS-232C interface. Perhaps, you want to learn, than given ON you it can be useful.
- Response time less than 1 second.