- Design of the grabJaw
- Grapple typeCable
- Type of mechanismHydraulic
- Method of travelMobile
- Number of jawsMany jaw
- PurposeFor bulk materials
Depending on type of the drive of management, the grab are subdivided on:
• the grab rope – control of such equipment comes thanks to rope system from the main knot to executive body;
• the grab motor – management of working body has an electric power supply from the capital equipment on which the grab is mounted (the crane, the excavator);
• the grab pneumatic – a control element of this equipment is pneumatic system, and the executive mechanism works from a pneumatic cylinder;
• the grab hydraulic – control of working body is exercised through hydraulic system.
Use of this equipment allows to exclude manual skills as management and an arrangement of the operating bodies very simple. The grab is chosen depending on a type of works, loading material, and also from existence of crane installation or the excavator with fastening points.
Principles of production and price
All assembly units of the grab it is made according to individual drawings. Design documentation, after development, undergoes technological control which allows to guarantee design of the equipment. Further the set of documentation arrives on production to performers who carry out procuring works, casting, turning works and assembly operations. After carrying out tests, our experts finally debug operation of the ready equipment. It should be noted that our production is equipped state - of - the - art. The materials applied at production of the equipment are certified, and their quality is controlled by our experts. If the grab in non - standard execution is necessary for you, ours of the engineer will be able to consult you and to make necessary recommendations.
The price of our equipment is formed depending on a number of factors;
• type of the clamshell equipment;
• type of the drive of management;
• overall dimensions of the equipment;
• standard or non - standard execution;
• technological features of production and other factors.