- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Range of the sizes of paper glasses: 2.5 ~ ~ 12OZ
Speed: 45 ~ ~ 50sht/mines
Top diameter: mines 45mm ~ ~ max. 104mm
Lower diameter: mines 35mm ~ ~ max. 75mm
Height of paper cups: mines 35mm ~ ~ max. 115mm
Raw materials: 180 ~ ~ 350 gr/cm2 with unary or double Repokrytiyem
General power: 5.8 Kw
Electricity: 380V 3 phases
Weight: 1500 kg
For production of glasses the cardboard lamnirovanny from one or two parties of PE is used. The cut cardboard automatically moves in conical shape where from 2 edges cook ultrasonic welding without glue. At the same time from the lower roll of paper the bottom is cut down and moves already on the welded glass where it heats up and sfaltsovyvatsya then passes to the following stage, at this stage the glass heats up and to a raskatyvayetsyaposla of what edges of a glass are bent by the roller. After calculation and quality control the glass is ready to sale.
1. The bottom of a glass is pressurized by means of hot air.
2. Uniforms for various sizes of stvkan of Lego are taken off and established.
3. Edges are pressurized by ultrasound.
5. It is equipped with the manipulator and 3 supporting columns from each party.
6. The unique system of installation of a bottom of a glass provides high quality of products.
7. The piston of a pr-v Taiwan, allows to make more than 100 000 000 pieces of glasses.
8. The special covering of our cars has a good thermolysis that prolongs service life of cars.
9. All casings can be dismantled in 2 minutes that is very convenient for repair and daily service.