HeartStart FR3 defibrillator
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) of HeartStart FR3 of the Philips company is one of the devices of a professional class best today which allows specialists of rescue services to perform the work more effectively.
HeartStart FR3 is strong, reliable and will never bring at a difficult moment. It differs in lightweight (1,6 kg) and the compact sizes.
The color LCD display of high resolution simplifies use of FR3 in the environment with the high level of hindrances.
The device automatically carries out daily, week and monthly self-examinatione, including conditions of electrodes, if necessary giving sound and visual alarm signals.
Protection against dust and water tightness (IP55) allows the device to sustain the most adverse conditions of operation.
- The blinking green light indicator says that the device is ready to work.
- The bilingual configuration simplifies operation of FR3 in the bilingual environment.
- The device is completed with the battery with long service life expected 300 categories or — at the corresponding setup — 12 hours of monitoring.
Main advantages of a defibrillator
Quicker — helps to start instantly reanimation due to the accelerated commissioning:
- Food joins automatically when opening a case for carrying of Philips HeartStart FR3 that gives the chance at once to be engaged in imposing of electrodes. If when carrying the device Philips case is not used, then for inclusion it is necessary to press the green On/Off button.
- In advance connected electrodes of SMART Pads III without plates from a foil accelerate process.
- The Quick Shock function (the fast category) allows to reduce time between the cardiopulmonary reanimation (CR) and the category.
More effectively — the decisions on data management supporting culture of continuous improvement.
- Viewing, comments, printout and storage of information on events by means of the HeartStart Event Review program give the chance to analyze work of staff of rescue services for providing feedback and more effective training.
- Detailed assessment of actions of staff of rescue services and reaction of patients for the analysis of results of activity of individuals and system in general by means of the HeartStart Event Review Pro program. The automatic redirection of events from computers of staff of rescue services to the chief of a health service or the administrator of data with the help of the HeartStart Data Messenger function.
- The events recorded by a defibrillator can be brought in any electronic documents of the patient by means of the software package of Philips Data Software Development Kit.
- The data flow about patients is structured taking into account requirements of working process and the existing infrastructure.