HR-60 scales (60 g of X 0,1mg; external calibration), AND
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Scales of this series represent the most available analytical scales of production of the Japanese firm A&D at the price. Rather low cost is provided not with losses in quality (accuracy or convenience) of weighing, and data to a minumum of number of extras in comparison with the "top" range GH. Thus, rather low price of analytical scales of HR is explained by lack of consecutive (RS-232C), LAN-and USB interfaces, the built-in memory for storage of results of weighing.
- Liquid crystal display. Such type of the display is energy saving.
- The standard of work in laboratories. A possibility of obtaining information on history of work of specific model in a standard format. Printout contains: ID number of scales, data on calibration, date, time and serial number of the device. Data can be printed by means of the AD-8121 printer or the personal computer.
- The hermetic lead-acid NiMn rechargeable battery (6B, 4ach) with service life at a full charge from 8 to 80 hours depending on battery type.
- Data are output to the display in a piece equivalent. At recalculation of unit of mass the ACAI function automatically works. The ACAI function (automatic increase of accuracy of the account) - continuous recalculation and specification of value of average mass of one subject for the purpose of achievement of optimum accuracy of the account even for very small objects.
- Calibration procedure or adjustment is carried out by correction of value of indicators of scales external calibration weight.
- Adaptation is located on the bottom of scales. With its help it is possible to weigh magnetic materials, dimensional, but easy objects, to make gydrostatic weighing.
- Scales are calculated and bring to the display value of result of weighing in percentage expression from value of the standard weight taken for 100%. This function is used for target or check weighing.