- BrandEverest KZ
- Country of manufactureRussia
Fire hydrant of GOST P 53961 - 2010 (8220) (steel case)
The fire underground hydrant is intended for selection of water by means of column KPA from a water supply system at fire extinguishing. It is established on water supply systems in a well and strengthened on a fire support which is a shaped part of a water supply system. The hydrant underground consists of the following main details: strut, valve, valvate box, rod and adjusting head with a folding cover.
At installation of a hydrant in "wet" soil on a spuskny opening of a valvate box mount the backpressure valve.
Open and close a hydrant by means of fire column KPA. The hydrant assembled provides
tightness in the closed state with a hydraulic pressure of 15 kgfs/cm2.
Our company takes a key position in the market of fire hydrants in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At the moment we have an opportunity to put hydrants with any case:
1. The case on a basis e / the welded straight - line - seam pipe O 133 of mm.
|the steel case a pipe e / with straight - line - seam|
2. The case from the steel seamless pipe applied in the oil and gas industry as casing pipe.
|case pipe steel seamless|
3. In coordination with the customer it is offered the following materials:
- nipple material – bronze of Br 05Ts5S5,
- rod – Steel 30Х13,
- spindle – Steel 30Х13,
- saddle of the valve of Br 05Ts5S5,
- cover of a fire hydrant - SCh15 cast iron.