- BrandEverest KZ
- Country of manufactureRussia
The hydrant the firefighter underground conforms to requirements of GOST 8220 - 85. The fire hydrant is intended for selection of water from a water supply system for the purpose of fire extinguishing by means of fire column state standard specification 7499 - 71. Besides, the hydrant can be used for an air admission release at depletion and filling of a water supply system.
The fire hydrant is established in a well or in the earth (without well option) and becomes stronger on the fire support which is shaped part of a water supply system by means of a transitional flange adapter.
KEY PARAMETERS AND SIZES.
- working pressure of MPa (kgf/cm2), no more than 1,6 (16)
- internal diameter of the case, mm 100
- valve stroke, mm 25 - 30
- height of a hydrant of N, mm 1000 - 4000
- bar speed before full opening of the valve 12 - 15
- the mass of a hydrant (with a height of 1250 mm), kg 45 (for pig - iron 62 kg)
The case of a hydrant maintains trial pressure not less 2,4mpa (24kgs/cm2)
The hydrant assembled provides:
- tightness with a hydraulic pressure not less 1,6mpa (16kgs/cm2)
- opening and closing by a key of a fire column at the rotating moment no more than 150 Nanometers (15kgs/m) and water pressure not less than 1 MPa (10kgs/cm2).
The amount of water, remained in the hydrant case after its use has to be no more 0,10smz.
The case of a hydrant is manufactured of the steel goryachetsinkovanny pipe protected from corrosion by a two - component polyurethane covering.
The valve of a hydrant is manufactured of the high - strength cast iron rubberized from all directions by the vulcanized rubber.
The spindle of a hydrant is made of stainless steel with the main properties not below than at brand 20х13 steel in accordance with GOST 5632 - 72.
The nipple is manufactured of an alloy of bronze and tin or goryachetsinkovanny high - strength cast iron.
The saddle (seat) of the valve is made of brass.
The rod of a fire hydrant is made of goryachetsinkovanny steel.
The tip (square) of a bar for connection of a hydrant with a key of a fire column has to have the sizes 22kh22mm and is made of the goryache - zinced high - strength cast iron.
Full settlement service life of a fire hydrant makes 50 years.
Warranty period of operation at observance of requirements to installation and operation - 10 years.