Inhibitor of corrosion and salt sedimentations of AKVA – OEDF-Zn
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
RANGE OF APPLICATION: the technology of receiving AKVA - OEDF - Zn inhibitor is developed together with department of colloid chemistry of the St. Petersburg state institute of technology (the head - the member correspondent of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, d. kh. n. , professor Naumov V. N. ). The product is applied as inhibitor of corrosion and salt sedimentations in the heating engineer, as antiscale agent of industrial function, to prevention or restriction of metallic corrosion in hot water supply of the opened and closed type at temperature schedule to 130 °C, in reverse cooling systems.
DESCRIPTION AND MAIN CHARACTERISTICS: the product represents aqueous solution oksietilidendifosfonato (4) - zinc of disodium salt:
- Appearance transparent liquid from colourless to light - yellow color
- Mass fraction of the main substance, % weight. Not less than 25
- Indicator rn 7 - 9
- Density at 20 °C 1,22 - 1,27
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES: Reagent at hit on mucous membrane of eyes and integuments causes their easy irritation. At hit on mucous membrane of eyes - to wash out large amount of water.
OPTIONS of PACKAGING AND DELIVERY: Reagent is packed into tankers, polyethylene container: canisters, barrels, containers, consumer's container.
SPECIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
- Technical specifications on TU 2439 - 005 - 75095515 - 2008 with amendment 1.
- The sanitary and epidemiologic conclusions No. 77.01.16.000.P.002161.01.08 from 23.01.08g.