- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Unicomponent, hydroactive, injection material of low viscosity on the basis of polyurethane pitch. At contact with water foams, filling free space, forms dense waterproof rigid foam with the closed close-meshed structure.
- For a stop of pressure head leaks in seams and cracks in concrete, a brick and stone laying;
- For long-term sealing of static cracks and seams with a width of disclosure from 0,15 mm and more;
- For filling of emptiness in the building constructions made of various materials (a brick, a stone, including on limy solutions).
- A possibility of sealing of cracks and seams through which water is plentifully filtered;
- An opportunity to carry out effective filling of emptiness and consolidation of soil behind a design thanks to low viscosity and big increase in volume of pitch;
- A possibility of regulation of time of polymerization "Penepurf 65" in the wide range by means of the catalyst "Penepurf 65 kat".
- Has low viscosity which increases with fall of temperature;
- Products of reaction of pitch are resistant to influence of acids, alkalis, and microorganisms;
- Does not contain solvents and freon.
PenePurFoam 65 the catalyst - (packing of 1 kg) 12700 tg
With respect for Talan-7 LLP