- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Two-component hydroactive injection material of low viscosity on the basis of polyurethane pitches. At contact with water quickly foams, filling free space, forms dense waterproof solid foam with finely porous structure.
- For a stop of pressure head leaks through concrete, stone designs, including through seams of concreting and a crack;
Further depending on type of the repaired site it is necessary to pick up a method of the subsequent sealing:
- mobile cracks – material Penepurf 1K;
- deformation seams – system Peneband or Peneband S.
- A possibility of sealing of cracks through which water is plentifully filtered;
- A possibility of the choice of necessary type of material depending on intensity of a filtration of water;
- A convenient ratio of components A and B – 1:1 (on volume).
- Penepurfy P (PenePurFoam R) – viability of mix of 15 seconds.
- Has low viscosity which increases with fall of temperature;
- Products of reaction of pitch are resistant to the destroying influence of acids, alkalis, and microorganisms;
- Does not contain solvents.
With respect for Talan-7 LLP