Purpose: for laboratory production of ultrapure water of analytical quality (type I) for high technology applications: atomic absorption, high performance liquid chromatography, organic carbon determination, culture media preparation and other purposes.
The quality of the resulting water meets the requirements:
GOST R 52501 - 2005
ISO 3696: 1987
article FS 42 - 2620 - 97 GF XI edition "Water for injection".
The electrical conductivity of the resulting water: 0.05 μS/cm.
Device and work
Advantages and design features:
- Multi - stage cleaning system.
- Operates directly from tap water.
- Real - time water quality control.
- Possibility of obtaining type II water.
- The body and main parts are made of high - alloy mirror stainless steel 12X18H10T (AISI 321).
- Electrodeionization (continuous demineralization of water based on ion exchange resins without the use of chemicals, and therefore does not require chemically resistant equipment for the resin regeneration system and redundant backup equipment for the regeneration period).
- Recycling of produced water.
- Water level control in the evaporation chamber.
- Execution: desktop (stainless steel monoblock)
- Automatic shutdown of heating elements when the water in the evaporation chamber drops below the permissible level.
- Automatic maintenance of the amount of water used for evaporation.
- Alarm system for quality control of received water.
Installation for obtaining ultrapure water UPVA - 5 - 1 received a gold medal From April 1 to April 4, 2014, the Livam Production Company took part in the XVII Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies "Archimedes - 2014", during which the installation for obtaining ultrapure water UPVA - 5 - 1 was awarded a gold medal.
Productivity, l/h: 5
Type of current: variable
Voltage, V: 220
Power consumption, kW: 3.8±10%
Gross weight, kg: 36
Overall dimensions (WxDxH), mm: 690x510x580