Kardioritmografichesky research is one of the simplest and, at the same time, indicative methods for an assessment of functional regulators of an organism, for identification and classification of disturbances of a cordial rhythm for today. It is applied both in the large medical centers, and in offices of functional diagnostics.
The technique of ritmografichesky research is applied in cases:
- Estimates of dynamics of development of an ischemic heart disease and idiopathic hypertensia;
- Forecast of a course of an acute myocardial infarction;
- Definitions of optimum dosages of blockers of b-adrenoceptors;
- Analysis of disturbances of a rhythm, identification of type and character of arrhythmias;
- Estimates of efficiency of use of antiarrhytmic drugs;
- Impact assessments of departments of VNS on regulation of a sinoatrial rate;
- Differential diagnostics of NTsD on hypertensive type.
At registration of KRG with use hardware programnogo the Valenta complex the doctor has an opportunity to note up to three fragments which in processing will be analyzed separately and compared with each other.
For example, thus it is possible to carry out active orthostatic, respiratory and other tests.
The continuity of process of registration gives the chance to analyze transition process which is of special interest at such researches (for example, for an assessment of adaptation properties of an organism).