- BrandGOODZONE Energy ТОО
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- The conducting vein twisted from copper or copper tinned a provolok (class 5) -
- Semiconducting screens from electroconductive rubber like RE-2-
- Isolation of the main veins from rubber like RTI-1 on the basis of natural and butadiye-new rubber -
- Grounding vein -
- Auxiliary vein with isolation from propylene block copolymer with ethylene -
- Winding from a polietilentereftalatny film of the PET-E-brand
- Internal cover from rubber on the basis of isoprene and butadiene rubbers -
- External cover from rubber of the RSh-1 type (for a cable in tropical execution - RShN-1).
Note: Application as material of isolation of an auxiliary vein of block copolymer of propylene with ethylene ensures its high safety at repeated bends of a cable that prolongs the term of its operation. At the request of the consumer the cable can be made in a cover of bright color.
Cables of the KGPE brand are intended for connection of excavators and other mobile cars or electroinstallations to electric networks on rated voltage to 6 kV of alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz on the main veins and to 380 V on an auxiliary vein.
Cables are intended for operation in the open air. Are mainly applied to excavators and other mobile mechanisms equipped with the equipment of automatic shutdown at single-phase short circuit on the earth. Isolation of cables is steady against influence of ozone within 3 hours at concentration of 0,0015%. Cables in tropical execution of a rack to defeat by mold mushrooms.
Service life of cables - not less than 3 years.
Rated alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz
6 000 V
Test alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz, 5 min.
15 000 V
2 000 V
|Warranty period of operation [month]||12|
|Maximum working temperature of a vein [°C]||70|
|Radius of a bend of cables [outer diameters]||10|
|Construction length, not less [m]||200|
|Ambient temperature, top limit [°C]||+50|
|Ambient temperature, lower limit [°C]||- 50|
|Electric resistance of isolation of the main veins at 20 °C, not less [megohm x km]||50|
|Electric resistance of screens at 20 °C, not less [Megohm/km]||300|
|Quantity and section of veins,
piece x sq. mm
|Mass of a cable,
|Nominal outer diameter,
|Nominal section of the main conducting veins, sq. mm.||It is long permissible current load of a cable, at the ambient temperature of 25 °C, And|