Liquid rubber (liquid rubber) for a roof, a waterproofing of concrete, reservoirs, pools and repair by liquid rubber
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
LIQUID RUBBER (English liquid rubber) - initial material, for production of a seamless insulating membrane - represents an elastomeric bituminous and polymeric water emulsion of black color. Putting Liquid rubber to be made by two-channel installation of an airless dusting of average pressure. In the course of a dusting the catalyst allowing "to start" instantly reaction of disintegration of an emulsion is used. Thus, the water which is the carrier (Wednesday) is pushed out, and the dry rest forms a continuous, seamless membrane.
ADVANTAGES OF TECHNOLOGY OF THE DUSTING:
- possibility of production of a covering in hard-to-reach spots and on the bases with a difficult relief;
- at a dusting air lenses are not formed;
- possibility of control of thickness of a covering, in case of need, on important sectors (corners, interfaces, seams, etc.), increase in thickness of a covering is possible;
- fire safety - in the course of production high temperatures and an open flame are not used;
- the equipment used at a dusting creates pressure sufficient for raising of an emulsion upon height of 20-50 meters (depends on equipment type);
- high efficiency of works.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE READY COVERING:
- high adhesion;
- high elasticity;
- resistance to aging;
- water tightness;
- vapor impermeability;
- resistance to hostile environment (acid, alkaline).
LIQUID WATERPROOFING OF CONCRETE, RESERVOIRS, POOLS LIQUID RUBBER:
- Liquid waterproofing of concrete and concrete products - the bases, bridges, tunnels, hydraulic engineering and underground constructions;
- Processing of seams between designs, bridges, etc.;
- The waterproofing of roofs, overlappings, inversion roofs, balconies, blind areas, cellars, bathrooms, bathrooms and production rooms - in such works liquid rubber for a roof is not replaceable;
- Waterproofing of concrete wells, drains from concrete, water-collecting funnels, discharges;
- Waterproofing of reservoirs, creation of a continuous, seamless membrane for creation of artificial reservoirs;
- Liquid waterproofing of tanks, pools, tanks, fire tanks, containers for storage of water or chemicals;
- Anticorrosive processing of metal designs, underground engineering communications;
- Repair of a roof liquid rubber, repair of bituminous roofing coverings, roofs from metal, slate and other sheet materials;
- Prevention and restoration of waterproofing coverings of building constructions.
CONTAINER AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
Polyethylene barrel "open-top" - 210 liters, 160 liters, 120 liters;
Polyethylene IBC container of 1100 liters
Storage temperature: from +5 C to +30 C.
Period of storage: in hermetically closed container of 12 months.
CONCRETE WATERPROOFING - SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE OF TERM OF OPERATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION
Process of hardening of concrete is followed by emergence of the numerous time doing this construction material vulnerable for moisture penetration. To increase the term of operation of a construction it is necessary to include an important stage which the concrete waterproofing is in construction. At the same time the concrete waterproofing in the conditions of the Kazakhstan climate when during possible temperature drops the water which filtered into material periodically freezes is especially urgent and thaws, destroying internal structure. Today liquid rubber is considered one of the most effective remedies for carrying out a waterproofing of concrete.
LIQUID RUBBER (LIQUID RUBBER) - THE QUALITATIVE AND SIMPLE WAY OF THE WATERPROOFING OF RESERVOIRS IN APPLICATION
The construction of hydrotechnical objects demands especially attentive relation to the choice of construction materials. In this case the reliable waterproofing of reservoirs which with guarantee will provide the high resilience to a water layer is necessary. The specifics distinguishing a waterproofing of reservoirs from a waterproofing of other constructions consist in features of the water environment capable to get into the slightest cracks. The liquid rubber applied to a waterproofing of pools and other artificial reservoirs creates the seamless elastic membrane excluding emergence of leakages. Besides, putting liquid rubber represents the simple technological process allowing to create reservoirs practically of any form and the sizes. The liquid waterproofing is a waterproofing from environmentally friendly material which does not emit substances hazardous to health of the person. Liquid rubber is actively applied to a waterproofing of pools. At the same time there is a direct contact of liquid rubber with water without harm for health of vacationers.
LIQUID WATERPROOFING - THE RELIABLE METHOD GUARANTEEING RESULT
One of the main problems at a waterproofing of constructions is need of penetration of insulating material into all potentially weak points. The waterproofing liquid rubber according to the operational characteristics several times exceeds indicators which show other waterproofing materials. Liquid rubber is a new generation of the sealants which are reliably protecting a construction from moisture penetration. Liquid rubber, the price for which is quite available, capable to get freely into hard-to-reach spots and to fill emptiness, having densely corked all cracks. The mechanism of putting liquid rubber is simple, and repair, in case of need, is carried out easily and without quality loss. Today the waterproofing liquid rubber became one of the most popular and effective methods increasing the term of operation of a construction.
WAY OF PUTTING LIQUID RUBBER
The waterproofing liquid rubber has a number of advantages not only according to operational characteristics, and and on usability of material. Putting liquid rubber on an object is carried out by method of a cold dusting, does not demand use of naked flame and practically does not depend on weather conditions. For work on a liquid waterproofing two persons, one of whom controls giving of components, are enough of everything, and the second is engaged directly in dispersion. Thus, for 8 working hours it is possible to cover a surface of 1000 sq.m in size. For the big areas, for example, when the waterproofing of pools is carried out, reservoirs, this method is very practical and economic. Liquid rubber, the price for which rather low, completely corresponds to quality indicators, justifying financial expenses.
For the construction organizations, repair crews and private builders liquid rubber opens new opportunities. The equipment, easy-to-work, allows to create a rubber membrane with high elasticity (coefficient of limit lengthening about 1000%). Liquid rubber, the equipment for which can be bought, including, and domestic production, becomes more solid eventually, keeping at the same time elasticity and flexibility. Liquid rubber napylyatsya by means of the two-channel equipment. Several types of installations for work with this material are presented at the market. Applying liquid rubber when carrying out waterproofing works, it is possible to process qualitatively and quickly not only horizontal surfaces. Also easily liquid rubber is applied on vertical and ceiling surfaces, creating a seamless waterproofing on sites of an irregular geometrical shape. Moreover, the waterproofing is applied by liquid rubber both in industrial rooms, and in rooms of inhabited type. Liquid rubber absolutely safe material which reliably pressurizes and isolates internally space from moisture access.