ZOLL AED Plus® - only a defibrillator in the world with full resuscitation cycle, equipped with frequency control technology and depth of chest compressions during chest compressions.
It can be used by health professionals, professional and lay rescuers (persons who have no medical training, but having skills in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (hereinafter - CPR) and defibrillation).
ZOLL AED Plus - automatic external defibrillator (AED) with the function of voice and text prompts as well as graphical icons, intended to assist the rescuer during performance of resuscitation sequence, which includes the defibrillation and / or CPR.
The defibrillator uses rectangular biphasic defibrillation pulse ZOLL and operates as in the adult and in pediatric modes.
With ZOLL AED Plus can be used by both adults and children defibrillation electrodes, the defibrillator produces a defibrillation energy automatic adjustment according to the dose used electrodes.
Unique functionality AED Plus:
- is controlled with a single button that shows the simplicity and comfort of use;
- indication of automatic periodic daily (weekly) POST guaranteeing its constant readiness;
- the use of a single electrode pad CPR-D padz, facilitating proper placement of the electrode and the ease of attachment to the affected regardless of his size;
- analysis of the heart rhythm and inform the rescuer that the rhythm requires or does not require defibrillation.
- carrying out the automatic selection of the discharge power, depending on the impedance of the patient tissue, its mass and growth rate is determined if the device selected as the shock maximally effective and safest category;
- implementation of an unauthorized discharge is not possible, since the presence of the normal rhythm of the heart defibrillator does not activate (blocks) the shock button;
- voice and text prompts to minimize the likelihood of making mistakes, because that tells rescuers how and when to do during the emergency first aid for sudden cardiac arrest, for example, recourse or cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- metronome audio beeps are intended to assist the rescuer during taps on the chest during cardiopulmonary resuscitation with a frequency of at least 100 compressions per minute (requires CPR-D padz type electrode);
- control of the depth of chest compression (uniqueness) during cardiopulmonary resuscitation and voice guidance in the case of inadequate depth of pressing (required CPR-D padz type electrode);
- the device cap which can be used as an airway system (PASS);
- downloading data from the defibrillator to a PC via the infrared port to store events or print relevant reports.
A unique feature of this model defibrillator compared with other brands is available in a single sensor electrode pads advanced technology Real CPR Help®, which allows even a non-professional quality to complete the entire set of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation before the arrival of the ambulance.
AED Plus - the world's only automated external defibrillator with a real relief technology in cardiopulmonary resuscitation Real Help® a CPR .
SUMMARY technology Real CPR Help ® is to control the quality of the activities of first aid, namely the control of the frequency and depth of chest compressions during cardiopulmonary resuscitation, which together with the defibrillation promotes favorable outcome resuscitation.
A CPR Help® Real - immediate feedback by means of voice and visual prompts in Russian has guaranteed cardio-pulmonary resuscitation of high quality according to the international algorithm approved by the European Resuscitation Council .
- Dust and moisture resistance according to the requirements of IP 55 and
- resistant design
- NO maintenance costs for 5 years!
Requires no maintenance!
Benefits on the principle 555
- 5 years warranty
- 5 years of uninterrupted battery life
- 5 years Shelf electrodes