JSC "Flexible Pipelines" manufactures and sells at an affordable price a metal hose of its own production RGM - 4603 according to drawing 4603A. The production of a metal hose is carried out on an automated line in strict accordance with ISO 9001 - 2015 standards. For detailed information about the production technology, see the page on the production of a flexible part.
Tight hoses with spiral corrugation made of pipes welded by argon - arc welding of the RGTA type with a union nut sphere under a cone with an angle of 600 are mainly used in junction points of various units or pipeline units of small diameter, where it is difficult to carry out welding work, or for quick temporary connection of pipelines. To install the metal hose, no additional equipment is required and only a standard wrench is enough to tighten the union nut
Metal hose 4603 has the same flexible bellows as 4600. The difference is only in the type of fitting.
Metal hose of extra high pressure 4603A - 2. Nomenclature.
Delivery of products is carried out from a warehouse in Ufa throughout the Russian Federation and the CIS. The price is available on request. If there are no metal hoses for the required pressure or diameter in the table, see RGM metal hoses. To order products, call: (347) 294 - 17 - 77, WhatsApp: + 7 987 254 - 17 - 77. E - mail: mail@uzgs. en
The dimensions of the metal hose 4603A.
|Designation||Du, mm||d, mm||d1, mm||Nut d2, mm||d3, mm||D, mm||d4||S, mm||S1, mm||I, mm||Pressure
Rrab. , MPa
|4603A||6||4||13.5||М16х1,5 - 5Н6Н||11.5||25.4||13.5||22||ten||65||10 (100)|
|4603A - 01||6||4||13.5||М16х1,5 - 5Н6Н||thirteen||25.4||13.5||22||ten||65||28 (280)|
|4603A - 02||eight||6||15.5||М18х1,5 - 5Н6Н||13.5||27.7||15.5||24||12||65||10 (100)|
|4603A - 03||eight||6||15.5||М18х1,5 - 5Н6Н||fifteen||27.7||15.5||24||12||65||28 (280)|
|4603A - 04||ten||eight||17.5||М20х1,5 - 5Н6Н||sixteen||31.2||17.5||27||fourteen||65||10 (100)|
|4603A - 05||ten||eight||17.5||М20х1,5 - 5Н6Н||17.5||31.2||17.5||27||fourteen||65||28 (280)|
|4603A - 06||12||ten||19.5||М22х1,5 - 5Н6Н||eighteen||31.2||19.5||27||17||67||10 (100)|
|4603A - 07||12||ten||19.5||М22х1,5 - 5Н6Н||19.5||31.2||19.5||27||17||67||21 (210)|
|4603A - 08||fourteen||12||21.5||М24х1,5 - 5Н6Н||21.4||34.6||21.5||thirty||nineteen||67||10 (100)|
|4603A - 09||fourteen||12||21.5||М24х1,5 - 5Н6Н||23.5||34.6||21.5||thirty||nineteen||67||21 (210)|
|4603A - 10||sixteen||fourteen||24||М27х1,5 - 5Н6Н||24.5||36.9||24.5||32||22||73.5||10 (100)|
|4603A - 11||sixteen||fourteen||24||М27х1,5 - 5Н6Н||26.5||36.9||24.5||32||22||73.5||21 (210)|
Characteristics, weight and operating parameters:
|Designation||Du, mm||Nut, d2, mm||Pressure
Rrab. , MPa
(1 meter), kg
(per joint), kg
(2 ends), kg
|4603A||6||М16х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||0.32||0.04||0.11|
|4603A - 01||6||М16х1,5 - 5Н6Н||28 (280)||0.48||0.04||0.11|
|4603A - 02||eight||М18х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||0.39||0.05||0.15|
|4603A - 03||eight||М18х1,5 - 5Н6Н||28 (280)||0.57||0.05||0.15|
|4603A - 04||ten||М20х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||0.47||0.06||0.17|
|4603A - 05||ten||М20х1,5 - 5Н6Н||28 (280)||0.8||0.06||0.17|
|4603A - 06||12||М22х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||0.55||0.07||0.2|
|4603A - 07||12||М22х1,5 - 5Н6Н||21 (210)||0.87||0.07||0.2|
|4603A - 08||fourteen||М24х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||0.61||0.09||0.26|
|4603A - 09||fourteen||М24х1,5 - 5Н6Н||21 (210)||1.15||0.09||0.26|
|4603A - 10||sixteen||М27х1,5 - 5Н6Н||10 (100)||1.2||0.16||0.35|
|4603A - 11||sixteen||М27х1,5 - 5Н6Н||21 (210)||1.38||0.16||0.35|
- The working pressure (Pwork) indicated in all tables is given to 20 C0 .
- A metal hose with end fittings is made from a single flexible part with a length (L) of 6 m.
- At the request of the customer, metal hoses can be welded into whips of any length over 6 m.
- The choice of the type of bellows (height and width of the corrugation, material thickness, etc. ), the number of braids and the thickness of the wire is determined by the manufacturer and depends on the parameters of the sleeve (pressure, purpose).
- The steel grade is determined by the working environment and operating conditions.
- The plant guarantees the exact compliance of the flexible part (bellows) according to the declared technical characteristics (pressure, diameter, length).
- Standard products are given, it is possible to manufacture according to the characteristics of the customer.
- All products of JSC "GT" are certified.
Production of a metal hose 4603A.
The flexible part of the metal hose 4603A type RGTA with fittings sphere under the cone with an angle of 60 gr. formed from a tubular billet subjected to hydroforming. For the manufacture of welded pipes, a strip of stainless steel grade 12X18H10T with a thickness of 0.15 is used; 0.20; 0.26; 0.30 mm.
To increase strength and protect against mechanical damage, the corrugation is protected by a mesh - type metal braid. In order to unload the outer corrugations, a cup is put on the metal hose sheath in the area of reinforcement embedding, which covers part of the corrugations in the heat - affected zone of soldering and welding and reduces bending stresses in the area of reinforcement embedding.
The tightness of the connection with the pipeline is achieved due to the shape of the nut, made in the form of a sphere with an angle of 600 . The union nut is welded to the stainless flexible part of the hose by argon arc welding. The quality of welding is controlled by testing 100% of products for tightness.
- Working environment: water, steam, gases, air, oil products, aggressive media;
- Working pressure Rrab: from vacuum to 280 kg/cm2 ;
- Working environment temperature: from - 260 C0 to 650 C0;
Execution: high pressure stainless metal hoses
(according to the marking of FSUE UAP Hydraulics) 4603A - 2 - operating conditions 2, ground conditions.
- conditional diameter: DN from 6 to 16 mm;
- corrugation material (main bellows): stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321 (08X18H10T, 12X18H10T);
- branch pipe: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321 (08X18H10T, 12X18H10T);
- nut: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321 (08X18H10T, 12X18H10T);
- nut type: sphere under a cone with an angle of 60 degrees. ;
- braid (single, double): mesh type made of stainless steel wire AISI 304, AISI 321, 12X18H9T with a diameter of 0.3; 0.4; 0.5; 0.6 mm;
- connection type: flexible metal sleeve with union nut.
Mandatory information when ordering metal hoses with fittings 4603A:
- Nominal diameter (internal, in mm).
- The length of the sleeve.
- Operating pressure.
- Characteristics of the working environment: type, temperature. If the environment is corrosive (acid, alkali) - be sure to indicate this.
Hose designations when ordering: metal hose 4603А - 2 - 6 - 280 - 1.0
- 4603A - Designation of a series of metal hose
- - 2 - Operating conditions: ground conditions
- - 6 - Nominal diameter DN = 6 mm
- - 16 - Pressure Pwork = 280 kgf/cm2 (28 MPa)
- - 2.0 - Length L=1.0 m