Metal hose with a nut for a spherical nipple RGM-SF SERIES
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The plant of metal hoses JSC "Flexible Pipelines" manufactures and sells at an affordable price a metal hose with a union nut for a spherical nipple with an internal thread of its own production RGM - SF. Production is carried out at the company's factory facilities in strict accordance with ISO 9001 - 2015 standards.
As a standard, a metal hose with a union nut is made from a bellows flexible part of the RGM, with a diameter of 6 to 50 mm, manufactured according to our own specifications on an automated production line in Ufa. The nipple with union nut for the metal hose is produced in our own machining workshop, equipped with modern turning and milling machines. Welding of the nipple with the cup of the metal hose is carried out by argon arc welding.
It is possible to manufacture a metal hose with nuts having the following types of internal thread:
Metal hose with union nuts RGM - SF. Nomenclature.
RGM metal hose is a trade mark of JSC "Flexible Pipelines". These products are produced exclusively by JSC "GT" and sold by the trading house of the plant. Beware of fakes: the company's products are not sold through third - party organizations.
At the request of the customer, different fittings can be installed from different ends of the metal hose. When ordering, be sure to specify the type of fitting (thread and type of sealing surface) for each end. Delivery of products is carried out from a warehouse in Ufa throughout the Russian Federation and the CIS. The price is available on request. Call: (347) 294 - 17 - 77, WhatsApp: + 7 987 254 - 17 - 77. E - mail: mail@uzgs. en
Spherical nipple, union nut with metric thread.
Designation when ordering: RGM - SF - M.
Spherical nipple, union nut with pipe thread.
Designation when ordering: RGM - SF - D.
|25||G 1 1/4″||34||26.5||23||41||41||75|
|32||G 1 3/4″||43||34||thirty||fifty||fifty||80|
- Working pressure (Pwork) for metal hoses, indicated in all tables, is reduced to 20 C0 .
- The choice of the type of bellows (height and width of the corrugation, material thickness, etc. ), the number of braids and the thickness of the wire is determined by the manufacturer of the metal hose and depends on the parameters of the hose (pressure, purpose).
- The steel grade of the bellows is determined by the working environment and operating conditions.
- The choice of design and steel grade of the connecting fittings is carried out by the customer.
- Finished products are 100% tested for tightness.
- Standard products shown. By agreement with the customer, it is possible to change the connecting dimensions.
- All products of JSC "GT" are certified.
High pressure metal hose metal hose with internal thread - design features and operating conditions.
- nominal diameter: DN from 6 to 50 mm;
- bellows: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321;
- nipple with union nut: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321;
- braid: mesh type of stainless steel wire;
- connection type: nipple with union nut according to GOST standard.
The metal hose is characterized by the following mandatory parameters:
- Working environment: water, steam, gases, air, oil products, aggressive media;
- Working pressure Рrab: from vacuum to 350 kg/cm2 (PN 350 - on request);
- Working environment temperature: from - 260 C0 to 650 C0;
Mandatory information when ordering metal hoses with union nut:
- Nominal diameter (internal, in mm).
- The length of the sleeve.
- Operating pressure.
- Characteristics of the working environment: type, temperature. If the environment is corrosive (acid, alkali) - be sure to indicate this.
- Type of reinforcement for each end of the metal hose.
- Thread type of union nut.
Hose designations when ordering: Metal hose RGM - SF - 12 - 100 - 1.0 1/2
- RGM - SF - Designation of a series of metal hose
- - SF - connection type: union nut for spherical nipple with internal thread
- - thread type: standard version, inch
- - 12 - Nominal diameter Dу=12 mm
- - 100 - Pressure Pwork = 100 kgf/cm2 (10 MPa)
- - 1.0 - Length L=1.0 m
- 1/2 - union nut thread: half - inch