Mill laboratory LM - 202
The universal rotor knife laboratory mill of LM - 202 with cooling of a razmolny chamber from system of recirculation (in the absence of a water supply system) is intended for preparation of tests of the following products:
- Grain crops (for determination of humidity).
- Products of a zernopererabotka (macaroni, and t. p).
- Seeds of oil - bearing crops and compound feed (for analyses on humidity, cellulose, fat).
- Peat, soil, dry herbs and parts of plants.
- Chemicals, minerals, fertilizers, coal - and fibreglasses.
- Pharmaceutical raw materials and final products.
- Powder coverings.
- Preparation of dry bones for implants.
- Boiled products: pelmeni, cutlets, goulash, garnishes, and t. p
Device and principle of work:
The mill of LM - 202 consists of the working block in which are the single - phase asynchronous electric motor connected with a razmolny chamber through the raising belt drive and shaft of transfer of power to a razmolny chamber via easily connected steel six - sided coupling.
On the working block the razmolny camera is mounted and via the mechanism consisting of 2 pins located at the bottom of a razmolny chamber it is fixed on the working block by turn of a chamber clockwise.
From above on a razmolny chamber the cover with the mechanism of change of volume of a chamber consisting of the piston, the screw of adjustment and a cover puts on.
The Razmolny chamber consists of 2 glasses from stainless steel (one in another) in which the cooling water pumped through hoses from system of recirculation circulates.
The system of recirculation consists of the capacity (10 liters), an electric pomp and easily diconnected water supply sockets. The electric pomp eats from the power supply unit working from a network of 220 V and giving + 12 V on a pomp, placed in a mill.
The principle of work of a mill is based on crushing of a product by a high - speed knife which, rotating, breaks a product a sharp edge of a knife. The longer the knife rotates, the grinding is thinner. However smaller particles, rotating on chamber walls, rise up therefore for receiving smaller fractions of the ground product small particles need to be lowered down to the rotating knife the piston which falls at rotation of the screw of adjustment of volume clockwise.
In the course of grind energy of destruction of a product passes into heat therefore test begins to heat up itself and to heat chamber walls. Not to allow test to heat up the chamber is cooled with the water circulating in chamber "shirt".
Features of a mill:
Existence of the cooled razmolny chamber allows:
- to conduct grind of a sample without its heating and sticking on walls;
- to conduct grind of a sample to the minimum fineness (to 10 microns) without its heating and destruction;
- to exclude effect of evaporation of moisture from the ground sample since heating of a product is excluded during grind;
- the cooled razmolny chamber and the powerful engine allow to grind tests without pauses between grinds during all working day.
The razmolny camera adjusted on volume allows:
- to grind amounts of material, small on volume (to 10 ml);
- to grind volume products - dry herbs, dry fish, fibrous materials, cellulose, peat, bark of trees and so forth;
- to grind ready - made products (pelmeni, goulash, macaroni, and t. p) to homogeneous viscous mass for carrying out analyses on the hromatomass - spectrograph.
The necessary subtlety of a grinding is defined by time of grind and a certain volume of a razmolny chamber.
The Razmolny chamber and knife from the high - alloyed corrosion - resistant stainless steel allow to carry out grind of chemically highly active and aggressive substances.
The easily removable razmolny chamber allows to pour out without effort from it the ground product and to carry out necessary cleaning without shutdown of circulation of the cooling water.
The system of protection against overloads will automatically switch off the engine in an emergency.
Possibility of operation of the cooling system in the absence of a water supply system in laboratory (the system of recirculation of water is applied).Technical characteristics.
|The mass of the crushed sample||10 - 150 g|
|Time of crushing of a sample||5 - 60 sec.|
|The size of the loaded material||up to 4 cm long|
|The size of the ground sample||500 - 10 microns|
|The allowed number of grinds in an hour||60|
|Volume of a razmolny chamber||Changeable: 85 - 400 ml|
|Speed of rotation of a knife||17 000 rpm|
|Engine capacity||700 Watt|
|Mill power supply||Single - phase alternating current main voltage of 220 V, 50 Hz|
|Pomp power supply||The power supply unit which is built in a mill tension + 12B, the maximum current 2A.|
|Noise level, at distance of 1 m.||73 - 75 dB (it is admissible in accordance with GOST 12.1.003 for application in premises of laboratories)|
|Overall dimensions of a mill, mm (Height x Length x Width)||460 x 300 x 170|
|Capacity of system of recirculation||To 4 liters of water. It is desirable to apply the distilled water.|
|Pomp productivity through a shirt of a razmolny chamber||to 3 l/min|