- Country of manufactureGermany
the mini-membrane pump N 842.3 FT.18 of the LABOPORT series of chemically permanent execution represents the device of the dry course with two heads which is versatily used in laboratories.
The center of this compact pump is the structural patented KNF membrane having long endurance.
- - - - chemically permanent execution -
- - - - 100% oil-free transportation -
- - - - pure transportation, pumping and compression -
- - - - possibility of work with easily aggressive gases and couples -
- - - - do not pollute environment since do not consume water and do not contaminate waste waters -
- - - - high level of tightness -
- - - - the silent course -
- - - - simple connection to power supply network (network shtekerny socket) and to pneumatic system.
The materials of parts adjoining to the pumped-over environment:
- - - - pump head: PTFE (teflon) -
- - - - difragma: PTFE covering (teflon) -
- - - - valves: FFPM (perfluoropolymer).
1) productivity is specified with atmospheric pressure.
2) 1 bar = 750 mm of mercury.
|Residual pressure||2 Mbar|
|Excessive pressure||1 bar|
|Protection type||IP 44|
|Food - - -