Pumps for food liquids
Mobile pumps for transfer of viscous environments
Screw pumps are intended for pumping of environments with various degree of viscosity with vakuummetrichesky ability to 8 m, and also with the content of mechanical impurity and without them.
Screw pumps of various modifications have to be connected to the three - phase alternating current main with a frequency of 50 Hz, of 380B via the device of protective shutdown.
Universality of system of screw pumps unites many positive properties of other types of pumps:
- has no the soaking - up and pressure head valves, however, proportional to speed, the uniform size of giving.
- pumping of the non - uniform, gas - containing and abrasive environments such which contain strong and fibrous substances with the consistence not capable to fluidity.
- pumps over environments of the highest viscosity.
- possibility of application for dispensing.
- does not make foam the pumped - over substance.
The main advantage at the choice of screw nasosovyavlyatsya the following factors:
- there is no pump zavozdushivaniye;
- there is no giving failure, as well as refractions in the pressure head characteristic, at reduction or increase in turns - smooth work at decline in production;
- work with various tilt angles in the planes does not influence operability of the unit;
- reliable consolidations, in the absence of any leaks;
- high between - repairs period of the main working bodies;
- pumps do not cavitate when passing air and gas traffic jams;
- electricity consumption is up to 60% less when performing similar tasks in comparison with other pump equipment;
- rotation frequency minimum that increases service life of the screw pump;
- high maintainability, is not required departure of special customer services of the producer.
- possibility of control of productivity with a constant pressure.
- protection against idling in the absence of the pumped - over substance.
- protection against an elevated pressure (during the work with changeable supply of the pumped - over substance).