The muffle furnace is represented by equipment that provides heat treatment of raw materials and products. A distinctive feature is the muffle (mullite - silica refractory fiber) - a compartment in the working volume - which protects the material of the heaters from interaction with the products released during the combustion process.
Purpose: to perform laboratory analytical work; smelting and burning of wax models from molds, firing of molds, thermal and high - temperature processing of materials and metals in air, firing of ceramic products, calcination, tempering and annealing of products and materials, melting and soldering of non - ferrous metals, manufacturing of jewelry and souvenirs.
Application: in orthopedic dentistry, in food, light and heavy, chemical industries, in the production of jewelry, ceramics, in metalworking enterprises, brick and ceramic factories, mining and processing plants, etc.
Muffle electric furnaces provide:
- programming of operating modes;
- digital indication of program parameters;
- saving the program parameters when the power is turned off;
- automatic start of the working program at the specified time;
- uniform temperature distribution in the working chamber;
- rapid heating up to the set temperature.
Muffle electric furnaces have:
- minimum time to reach the operating mode;
- heating rate programming;
- low power consumption;
- optimal weight characteristics;
- sound alarm of temperature excess;
- ease of use;
- high operational reliability.
- with a multi - stage microprocessor temperature controller - maintaining the set temperatures in 9 time ranges:
- 1 time range - two - stage - heating, temperature stabilization;
- 2 - 9 time ranges - three - stage - heating, stabilization, cooling;