- BrandSamsung Medison
- Country of manufactureKorea
The MySono U6 system is easy programmable system of ultrasonic diagnostics with a small expense of the electric power possessing simplicity of transportation, operation and storage. As the bedside monitor, in the operational hall or near a playground the MySono U6 system is always ready to use. High quality of visualization, advanced technologies, small weight, multifunctionality, modern convenient design and a possibility of work from the built - in accumulator.
- 2D - two - dimensional scanning in shades of a gray scale.
- M - the one - dimensional mode for research of heart, the anatomic M - mode (the cardiopackage is necessary)
- CD - color Doppler mapping.
- PD - a power dopler.
- DPD - the directed power dopler.
- DPDI - a bidirectional power dopler.
- TDI - a fabric dopler (the cardiopackage is necessary).
- PW - a pulse and wave dopler.
- HPRF - a high - frequency pulse and wave dopler.
- CW - a constant and wave dopler.
- 3D - three - dimensional scanning by volume sensors in the static mode in a gray scale and recovery of volume structure of vessels in the mode of a color / power dopler (Static 3D is necessary).
- 4D - three - dimensional scanning by volume sensors in real time (Live 3D is necessary).
TECHNOLOGIES AND SOFTWARE (OPTIONALLY):
- DynamicMR - improvement of the image by elimination of noise and artifacts, strengthening of regional borders and differentiation of fabrics on density. Three - dimensional reconstruction of internals specialized 3D sensors (3D/4D).
- 3DXi – the package of options of a three - dimensional ultrasonic tomography, includes the following:
- Multi - Slice View (multislaysing) - a possibility of simultaneous viewing on the screen of the multiple cuts received at three - dimensional scanning (KT, MPT technology).
- Oblique - a possibility of receiving different cuts from the volume image.
- VCT (Volume Computer Tomography) - a volume ultrasonic computer tomography, including 3D filters.
Multi - beam, Optimum Tissue Imaging™, Tissue Harmonic Imaging™, Optimized Harmonic Imaging™, Pulse Inversion Harmonic.
- FSI™ (Full Spectrum Imaging) - the technology which integrates ultrasonic information from acoustic strips of different frequency that sharply reduces quantity of artifacts and creates the excellent image with a dense contrast and considerable the best extent of penetration.
- See - Thru™ - the technology using association of a three - dimensional power doppler and the seroshkalny image for improvement of visualization of vessels in the field of pathology (tumor).
- MagiCut™ - removal of undesirable fragments of the image on all depth of scanning in the three - dimensional mode.
- Dynamic MR™ Lite (option) - the filter which in real time deletes a speckle noise and artifacts strengthens contours, doing the ultrasonic image is more accurate and more contrast.
- Dual Live Mode (the double dynamic display) - simultaneous display on the monitor of two images in the modes B and V - color, in real time.
- Quick Operation - the program module allowing to look through, compare and analyze images of 4 modes of scanning on 1 screen.
- Quick Scan™ - the accelerated mode (pressing of one button) of setup of the image of the studied body in the B - mode and the D - mode (setup of optimum parameters and filters due to automatic recognition of the studied body for the intellectual database of human bodies).
- Auto IMT™ - avtomatichnsky determination of thickness of a complex of erotic media of the general carotid artery.