- Country of manufactureKorea
Note sorter KISANK - 500 PRO (Korea). It is intended for cash desks of recalculation with average and small volumes of cash.
The car is ideally suited for cash desks of recalculation during the work with average and small deposits and also when processing unassorted banknotes from cartridges of payment terminals. Small dimensions allow to equip with car each workplace of the cashier. It is convenient when sorting the ATM / SUITABLE/SHABBY for small regional divisions.
Technical specification on the equipment:
· The maximum productivity is 600 banknotes/min.
· Capacity of the loading bunker 700
· Capacity of pockets for sorting 100 (4 pockets)
· The sorting modes face value, on orientation, on decay,
· Detection detectors on doublenesses, chains,
· halves and clip of a banknote, built - in detectors
· - UF, infrared, size, image of banknotes.
· Overall dimensions 360х415х575
· Weight, kg 32
Adaptation of this sorting system to processing of the Kazakhstani tenge is carried out in 2010.Today 25 sorters of KISANK - 500 Prorabotayut in a branch network of JSC National Bank. This car has the smallest dimensions in the class that allows to equip with them individual places of work of the cashier and to solve on them all range of the problems facing cash desk of recalculation