- Country of manufactureUkraine
Numbered plastic seals (plastic) Boom Suite frost from the manufacturer 385 mm
Security Seal Boom Suite - a locking device of high reliability, which is used to control unauthorized access to controlled facilities and restrict access to devices, as well as bags, boxes, containers and other containers. The main part of the seal is the collet lock that secures the wire "tail" without the possibility of its return movement. The collet consists of two pairs of petals arranged in pairs toward each other. To install the seal Arrow Suite requires simple steps: threading the cable through the eyelet controlled object or cavity, and then fixing in the joint part of the collet. The cap has a glowing effect in UV light! If the tail is broken or damaged seal construction itself, such a seal is considered to be triggered, in other words, it was removed and re - installed. All seals when reinstalling have visual defects. Be careful in monitoring the integrity of the seals and read the parameters for the control.
- Working length of the tail seal is 38, 5 cm!
- Particular ease of installation!
- The presence of additional holes for fixing the free part of the tail seal (figure improves tensile strength)!
- The ability to place your logo and / or text, bar - codes and 2D - codes on the body (flag) seals!
- Insert the seal is made of a transparent material that allows you to visually monitor the integrity of the locking mechanism!
- Repetition number seal on the cap!
- The presence of thorns for sealing bags and packages!
|Type of seal :||Seal - tightening|
|The locking mechanism :||Four petal hardened steel collet|
|Working length of the tail, mm:||385|
|Overall dimensions, mm:||440 x 20, 8 x 8, 8|
|Operating temperature range:||from - 50 ° C to + 120 ° C|
|Numbering:||Through. 8 - digit number on the body is duplicated on the cap|
|bag p / e||cartons|
|Packing , pcs||100||2000|
|Rosemary packing , mm||450 x 220||460 x 330 x 360|
|Mass Gross , kg||0. 314||6, 75|