- Country of manufactureIndia
Aubin (Obenyl) aimed at restoring the disturbed balance of working in several ways:
- suppresses appetite and desire to eat eliminating particularly cravings for sweets, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates
- inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids, thereby reducing the accumulation of fat in org Lowland
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the body, which is associated with fat accumulation in the body
- Aubin makes efficient use of glucose in the body, which plays a key role in fat accumulation in the body
- normalizes the metabolism
- 8EE7FD9581CE6EEDB1AA301602 CE4BCC lowers lipids
- possesses diuretic effect (reduced water retention body)
Aubin allows to reduce the weight without any side effects when used at the recommended dosage. Weight reduction occurs due to a decrease in the proportion of fat mass in the body.
Unlike most synthetic drugs for weight reduction, treating obesity using plant-based drugs, e.g.,Aubin (Obenyl) designed to stimulate the metabolism naturally. Such drugs include ingredients aimed at fat cells, allowing them to dissolve and, eventually, to be excreted through the lymphatic system.
Obenyl (Obenyl) is the complete set of weight loss ingredients used by Ayurvedic medicine for many centuries to solve the problems of overweight. These ingredients allow not only to get rid of excess weight, but also constitute a set of vitamins and mineral elements necessary for the body. Obenil (Obenyl), by the way, is considered a very good tonic, contributing to a vigorous state of the body.
- recommended for the treatment of obesity, elevated body weight. Obesity in persons with diabetes and/or increased blood pressure.
- An uncontrollable craving for the absorption of sweets.
Aubin (Obenyl) is generally recommended for people with fat content in the body of 25% or more for men and 30% or more for women. The normal values of this share are 12-18% for men and 18-24% for women.
What is recommended:
- Diet and exercise should be an integral part of your treatment program. Low calorie diet at least half an hour of exercise per day. It is also recommended to use the stairs instead of the elevator at least twice a day.
- Monitor your power supply. Stick to an easy diet.
- Drink warm water during the day.
- According to Ayurvedic medicine, it is recommended to eat porridge of millet, barley and corn, as well as Chinese bitter gourd or zucchini with vegetables.
- Stroll in the morning at a rapid pace for at least 30 minutes. Learn how to cope with stress through meditation, yoga poses, and so on. Page 2
- Be patient and persistent - then the result will come. The first results will be visible after 4-6 weeks, and after 3 months you will be completely satisfied with the results.
What not to do:
- Avoid sugary, salty, sour (pickled) and dairy products (including cheese and butter).
- Avoid eating rice and potatoes containing many carbohydrates.
- Avoid fried fatty foods and non-vegetarian foods. From fruits try not to consume bananas, grapes and pineapples.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle and excessive sleep.
Adults:2 tablets 2 times a day after breakfast and dinner.
kids (just over 5 years):1 tablet 2 times a day, after breakfast and lunch.
Do not use on an empty stomach. The course of treatment should last at least 3-6 months.
- Aubin (Obenyl) should not be used during pregnancy and nursing, as the safety of the drug was not investigated in these cases. Obenyl (Obenyl) should not be used by persons with jaundice, with bile leak and with kidney failure.
- People who have been diagnosed with diabetes have cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure, it is recommended to takeObenyl under medical supervision. BENEFITS (Obenyl) should not be used in children under 5 years of age.
- In pediatric practiceObenyl (Obenyl) should be used after consultation with a specialist in the field of Ayurveda.
PorOshki:Shuddha Gandhak -15 mg, Jeeraka (Vernonia antihelminica) -15 mg, Kaishor Guggul -15 mg , Triphala Guggul -15 mg, Trayodashang Guggul -15 mg, Kajjali -30 mg, Yograj Guggul -60 mg, Triphala -90 mg, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) -195 mg
extracts, obtained from:1B6CC86911405CFA 18B18E16A613D7B5 Katabhi (Careya arborea) -375 mg, Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) -195 mg, Maharasnadi kwath -195 mg, Mahasudarshan churna kwath -195 mg, Mahamanjistadi kwath -195 mg