The operating lamp ceiling EMALED 300/300 is applied to illumination of a surgery field at surgeries and diagnostic testings.
1. Regulation of the size of the working field and illumination at preservation of the set color temperature by means of the 5 - push - button film keyboard.
2. High quality of light: the range close to solar, a good color rendition, not less than 90, lack of radiation
in infrared and ultra - violet areas.
3. Automatic switching on the built - in reserve batteries.
4. Automatic battery charging.
5. Has emergency supply (not less than 3 hours).
|Maximum illumination of the working field||90 klk/90 klk|
|Illumination adjustment||10 - 100%|
|Diameter of the working field, D 10||150 mm / 150мм|
|Diameter of the working field, D 50||80 mm / 80мм|
|Shadow dilution (residual illumination)||- / -|
|with one mask||- / -|
|with two masks||49,7% /49,7%|
|with a tube||98% /98%|
|with one mask and a tube||- / -|
|with two masks and a tube||50% /50%|
|Working distance||70 - 140 cm|
|Color temperature||4200 K/4200K|
|Color rendition index||not less than 90|
|Full irradiance||338,0 W/m 2|
|Specific irradiance||3,3 MW / (sq. m x Lx)|
|Power supply from the alternating current main||(220±22) B|
|Power consumption||90 BA|
|Service life of light sources||30 000 h|
|Installation height||min of 2500 mm|
|Action radius||1470 mm / 1620 mm|
|Movement of blocks of lighting on height||1100 mm|
|Mass of the block of lighting||4 kg + 4 kg|
|Weight with a suspension no more||40 kg|