Pacifier thermometer electronic for kids "Biotherm" is a special device for infants. That kind of thermometer will measure the temperature of fast, accurate and comfortable for the baby.
For optimal operation of the thermometer read these instructions carefully and save them for later use, provide an opportunity to review it with other users.
- Thermometer (nipple) is solely intended for oral temperature measurements in children up to three years and is not intended for prolonged suckling.
- Check the thermometer for damage before each use, especially paying attention to its Silicon part (the pacifier). When the visible manifestations of wear or damage, do not use the thermometer!
- Follow minimal temperature measuring time (until the acoustic signal).
- Under certain conditions the thermometer-nipples may differ from the actual temperature of the body of a child ( -0.3 -1.00° c). Therefore, you must ensure that the directly before the measurement of the temperature of a child is not consumed food and beverages as well as cried and breathed through the mouth during measurement.
- In case of doubtful results when measuring thermometer-dummy and explicit manifestations of increased temperature in the child (temperature higher than 38.5° c, anxiety, excessive sweating, fever, redness of the skin), it is advisable to measure the temperature rectally, and discuss the results of the measurements from your doctor. This thermometer contains precision electronic components. Therefore, protect it from mechanical damage, temperatures above 60° c and direct sunlight.
When you use this thermometer in areas with strong electromagnetic fields (e.g. near transmitters and mobile phones) may distort the measurement results.
When you turn on the thermometer automatically tests. Therefore, do not need additional accuracy test with limited time (about 3 years).
-Measuring range: 32.0° c to 42.0° c
-Accuracy: ± 0.1° c (between 35.0° c and 42.0° c),
± 0.2° c (below 35° c)
Screen: LCD 3.5 sign
-Battery: 1.55 in
-Auto power off