Polyethylene (PE) pipes for a water supply system. Scope
The requirement to motor transport in Klimovsk Pipe Plant.
Pipe PND for water supply (GOST 18599-2001 with amendment No. 1 (amendment No. 2)) are intended for construction of the pipelines transporting water including for economic and drinking water supply, at a temperature from 0 to 40 °C, according to Construction Norms and Regulations 3.05.04-85 "External networks of water supply and the sewerage".
Pressure head PE of a pipe for water supply — the nomenclature:
· Polyethylene pipes for water supply - in accordance with GOST 18599-2001, TU 2248-016-40270293-2002. Range of diameters - from 10 to 1600 mm, working pressure - to 25 atm. Pipes of small diameters (to 63 mm) are delivered by compact bays 50, 100, 150 and 200 of meters with a pometrovy marking.
· Pressure head PE of a pipe with a protective heavy-duty covering of PROTEKT with the increased resistance to external influences. Range of diameters - from 63 to 1600 mm, working pressure - to 25 atm.
· Polyethylene multilayered pressure head pipes MULTIPAYP for construction of pipelines with application of alternative ways of laying. Material of the pipes PE100/PE100RC. Range of diameters - from 63 to 1600 mm, working pressure - to 20 atm.
Technology of installation of PE of a water supply system
Installation of polyethylene water supply systems is carried out by welding end-to-end or by means of couplings with mortgage electric heaters. In some cases flange connections are used.
Welding end-to-end — rather difficult technological process demanding high qualification of personnel, the high-quality equipment. Fischer offered by POLIPLASTIK Group butt welding apparatygeorg allow to automate almost completely welding process, providing high reliability of connections, "storing", recording of their parameters.
Application of details with mortgage heating elements is especially effective when using lengthy pieces of polyethylene pipes (diameters of 20-110 mm). Besides, they are used at repair work, and also inserts in the operating pipelines. The POLIPLASTIK group offers full of assortimentfiting in Moscow or across all Russia as own production (the coupling, saddle branches, welded branches, tees, burta for flange connections, carrying out a sobstvennoyeizgotovleniye of a fitting), and productions of the leading European companies.
The pipe is water polyethylene. Advantages:
· costs of transportation of PND of pipes for water supply are up to 2 times less, than on transportation of steel;
· the mass of PE of a pipe for a water supply system are more than 8 times less than the mass of metal analogs;
· the cost of performance of installation and construction works even when using traditional open methods is reduced to 2 — 2,5 times;
· big elasticity that allows to enter them in turns of the route easily;
· a possibility of use of the sparing laying methods (uzkotransheyny installation, the directed drilling, proboyny and/or pro-carved technologies, other bestransheyny technologies) which are cutting down expenses on installation and also reducing negative impact on environment;
· considerable reduction of terms of conducting works — the speed of laying of polyethylene networks can exceed the speed of laying of a steel equivalent to 10 times and more;
· the pipe water polyethylene possesses high anticorrosive resistance to all mineral acids, resistance to alkalis that allows to refuse isolation, does not demand the structure of systems of electrochemical protection;
· polyethylene pipes for a water supply system have bigger capacity (up to 10 — 15% higher, than at steel) owing to high smoothness;
· lack of need of application of expensive methods of check and quality control of welded connections;
· lack of need of use of expensive training programs (technology of welding, installation of PND of pipes for water supply), and also presence of wide range of couplings, connecting details for use of butt welding machines, elektromuftovy welding machines for welding end-to-end with high extent of automation allows to reduce probability of a mistake of the operator to a minimum.