- Country of manufactureRussia
- Kind of animalCattle
- Release formPowder
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Polygene (Polygen).
- Polygene - the complex medicine for sanitation of sperm and embryos of farm animals containing in quality of active ingredients gentamycin antibiotics sulfate and a polimiksin E sulfates, and also excipients.
- Medicine represents the porous mass of white or cream color.
- The polygene is let out in the form of the dried - up porous weight sterile liofilno.
The polygene in the form of liofilno the dried - up porous weight is packed up on 0,3 or 0,6 g in glass bottles with a capacity of 10 or 20 ml. Each unit of packing is marked with the indication of the manufacturing organization and its address, the name of medicine, weight in grams, names and contents of active ingredients, numbers of a series, an expiration date, storage conditions, a method of application, the inscriptions "For Animals", "Sterilely", designations of the standard of the organization and supply with the Instruction for application.
Store in the dry, protected from light place at a temperature from 5 of 0C up to 25 0C (list B). An expiration date – 2 years. It is forbidden to use medicine after the termination of its expiration date.
- The antibiotics which are Poligen's part have bactericidal effect on the majority of gramotritsatelny and grampolozhitelny microorganisms that provides veterinary and sanitary quality of sperm of producers and embryos of farm animals.
- The polygene on extent of impact on an organism belongs to moderately dangerous substances (the 3rd class of danger in accordance with GOST 12.1.007 - 76).
ORDER OF APPLICATION OF THE PREPARATION
- The polygene is applied to sanitation of sperm and embryos of farm animals.
Before application medicine is diluted in solutions of the Wednesdays used for dilution, freezing of sperm and embryos of animals.
For sanitation of sperm of producers - bulls, male pigs and rams Poligen dissolve in the environment from calculation - 0,3 or 0,6 g on 1000 ml of the environment (respectively 300 or 600 mkg in 1 ml of the environment).
In a case when the number of microbic bodies in 1 ml of the diluted sperm of bulls and rams exceeds 100 000, WHICH * , and at male pigs 300 000 WHICH, 600 mkg on 1 ml of the environment apply the maximum dose to sanitation of sperm, i. e.
On Wednesdays for freezing of sperm of producers (bulls, male pigs and rams) cryoprotectors and a yolk of eggs deposit after dissolution of the sanifying funds.
For transplantation of embryos of cattle Poligen use at the rate of 300 mkg on 1 ml of the sterile phosphatic and buffer environment. The same dose is applied to cultivation and freezing of embryos.
The polygene in the recommended concentration has no toxic effect on spermiya and embryos of animals.
It is not recommended to apply the sanifying means at poor biological quality of sperm.
- During the work with Poligen it is necessary to follow the general rules of personal hygiene and safety measures provided during the work with medicines for animals and the SanPiN 1.2.1077 - 01.
- The polygene should be stored in the places inaccessible for children and animals.