The main properties and quality characteristics are:
- the possibility of replacing foil and wax paper, which makes the packaging cheaper and of better quality;
- excellent oil and fat resistance, bacteriological purity and biological inertness, ecological cleanliness (according to these indicators, it significantly exceeds packaging in parchment paper);
- low vapor permeability makes it indispensable for packaging products with a high water content, for example, cottage cheese, the shelf life of which is significantly increased due to the elimination of moisture loss;
- the purest whiteness and rough surface provide excellent print quality even without activation of the film surface;
- the ability to maintain the deformed state (twist - effect) guarantees the reliability of the wrapping method, and the high content of mineral additives gives the film rigidity and excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
- polymer paper is strong and perfectly welded;
- the cost of polymer paper is much cheaper than laminated foil.
Resin paper has a wide range of applications, from food packaging to water - resistant, high - quality cards, pamphlets, drawings and other similar products.