The main properties and quality characteristics are:
- excellent oil and fat resistance, bacteriological purity and biological inertness, ecological cleanliness (according to these indicators, it significantly exceeds packaging in parchment paper and laminated foil);
- low vapor permeability makes it indispensable for packaging products with a high water content, for example, cottage cheese, the shelf life of which is significantly increased due to the elimination of moisture loss;
- colonies of moldy fungi (staff) do not form on the surface of QUALITY polymer paper, which increases the shelf life of the packaged product.
- the purest whiteness and rough surface provide excellent print quality (there is a natural activation of the material, but additionally the surface is activated during manufacture);
- the ability to maintain the deformed state (twist - effect) guarantees the reliability of the wrapping method, and the high content of mineral additives gives the film rigidity and excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
- polymer paper is strong;
- the cost of polymer paper is lower than laminated foil;
- such packaging makes your product stand out on store shelves.