Portable ultrasound Scanner "ANGIODIN - Sono/p - ultra" - is designed for multi - purpose ultrasonic research of electronic - based linear and linear scanning.
Field of application:
Diagnostic study in therapy, cardiology, Angiology, surgery, obstetrics, Gynecology, urology, Pediatrics, Oncology, neonatology, orthopedics.
- Dimensions electronic unit no more than 410 x 376 x 211 mm (when folded);
- Electronic unit weight without sensors is not bolee11kg.
- The maximum operating depth (measured as a linear dimension):
- For operating frequencies up to 2 Mhz - not less than 300 mm;
- For working frequencies from 2 mm up to 5 Mhz - not less than 180 mm; 230 mm;
- For working frequencies from 5 to 10 Mhz - not less than 90 mm.
- For operating frequencies up to 2 Mhz - not less than 340 mm (version 2).
- Measurement error of linear sizes of objects to 10 mm is not worse than 0.5 mm and over 10 mm with a tolerance of less than ± 5% .
- Dynamic range taken by the echo - signals not less than 110 dB (version 2).
- The maximum amplitude of the excitation pulse of no more than 60 to 100 in.
- The device should work from the network of alternating current with voltage 220 ± 22 in frequency 50 Hz. Power consumption device, not more than 200 ISLANDS.
- The range of the measured blood flow velocity in pulse - wave Doppler mode (PW) at an angle of 74? not less than:
- 10 - 800 cm/s - at frequencies of 2 sensors up to 5 MHz;
- 4 - 500 cm/s - at frequencies of 5 sensors up to 10 Mhz.