- Insulation materialPolyurethane
- Form of deliveryThermal insulating shell
Are intended to Skorlupypp for thermal insulation of pipelines of hot water supply and heating, oil pipelines, etc. with a diameter from 22 to 1020 mm.
Represents rigid cylinders, semi - cylinders or segments 1000 mm long, from 30 mm thick, with longitudinal and cross locks. Shells from rigid PPU 40 mm thick correspond to the heat - insulating indicators to shells from mineral wool 100 mm thick, and unlike them do not change the heatphysical indicators during a long period.
Advantages of PPU of a shell:
- fast installation by fastening of PPU of a shell on a pipe collars, couplers, special polymeric glue structures, brackets;
- possibility of year - round installation;
- possibility of reusable use of PPU of shells;
- fast access to the damaged pipes - to fistulas and cracks;
- absence of effect of winter soaring (snow on the pipeline the isolated PPU isolation does not thaw, unlike a minvata);