Thermal diffusion galvanizing of a hardware:
Now at the enterprise installation of thermal diffusion galvanizing of a hardware "TEDETsIN-2" which does not have analogs in the Republic of Kazakhstan is mounted and introduced.
This technology allows to provide reliable protection of a hardware and small-sized products against corrosion. A method of thermal diffusion galvanizing - new technology of drawing zinc the pokrygtiya surpassing traditional methods of galvanic and hot galvanizing. In Russia and Kazakhstan this method only begins to take root while abroad it found broad application in the majority of industrial branches.
Advantages of a method:
- High corrosion resistance (is 1,5-2 times higher than corrosion firmness of a hot zinc covering and the pokrygtiya is 3-5 times higher than corrosion firmness galvanic);
- Possibility of receiving a covering on carving details and details of irregular shape (the covering evenly on thickness and precisely repeats a product configuration);
- High wear resistance of a covering (a possibility of application in products, the subjected frequent assembly dismantling);
- Possibility of receiving a pokrygtiya of any set thickness in the range from 10 to 110 microns;
- Lack of hydrogen embrittlement;
- Good adhesion to metal osnovyg
- Good adhesion of pokryvny materials to a pokrygtiya (coloring, varnishing, putting plastic)