The professional flooring is used at construction of walls and roofs of shops, warehouses, trade pavilions, hangars, cottages, garden and country houses. The pro-thinned-out leaf for a roof and walls can be applied both to updating of coverings of old buildings, and to construction of new constructions. The steel basis and stiffening ribs provide to a roof, walls and the bearing overlappings necessary rigidity. Walls and a roof from a professional flooring do not make heavier the building and possess excellent tightness. The professional leaf is distinguished on the leaf thickness, height of "edges" and distance between "edges". Also the overall dimension and useful area is considered. Thus, the brand, for example with-10, says that height of an edge of 10 mm. Most often the professional flooring becomes covered with paints and varnishes, and differs according to the table RAL and RR.
The pro-thinned-out sheets are classified by initial material (basis)
- The steel pro-thinned-out sheet without sheeting.
- The pro-thinned-out leaf goryacheotsinkovanny.
- The pro-thinned-out leaf goryacheotsinkovanny with an additional protective and decorative covering.
- The pro-thinned-out leaf from copper, chromonickel steel, aluminum.
- The pro-thinned-out leaf of a special purpose (with an impressive stamping, perforation, bent and so forth).
The steel pro-thinned-out sheets have the smallest corrosion firmness therefore are a little demanded. The most expensive are the pro-thinned-out sheets from aluminum, copper, chromonickel steel. The pro-thinned-out sheets differ
- On a scope (wall, roofing, bearing).
- In a form corrugations (wavy, trapezoid).
- On height corrugations from 8 to 21 mm - the wall professional sheet applied to finishing of walls, fences and gate; more than 44 mm — the professional leaf applied to a flooring of a roof and where essential loading is supposed; more than 57 mm — a professional flooring under a fixed timbering (interfloor and monolithic overlappings)
- On profile width.
- On the leaf thickness (from 0,4 to 1,0 mm).
- On the full and useful width of a leaf.