- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a protective galvanized casing in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
A galvanized protective casing is a metal sheath used to protect pipeline systems from environmental influences and mechanical damage. It is made of thin - sheet galvanized steel with zinc coating of the first class in accordance with GOST 14918 or with zinc coating of at least class 450 in accordance with GOST R52246.
- not less than 0.7 mm for ø140÷355 mm inclusive;
- not less than 1.0 mm for over ø355 up to and including 1000 mm;
- at least 1.2 mm for over ø1000 mm.
The galvanized protective casing is designed to protect the heat - insulating layer for the pipeline and process equipment from mechanical damage, atmospheric precipitation, ultraviolet radiation, climatic influences and to give the systems an aesthetic and finished appearance.
You can buy a protective galvanized casing at a favorable price from the availability and under the order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.