- in private houses,
- at dachas and in summer lodges,
- on farms,
- on kitchen gardens and big gardens.
Pumps can pump over both drinking, and rain water.
Installation of water supply of MQ represents the complete system including the pump, the electric motor, a membrane pressure head tank, the sensor of pressure and an expense, a control system and the backpressure valve. The control system provides automatic launch of the pump at the beginning of water analysis and an automatic stop when water consumption stops. Additional function of a control system - protection of the pump in case of malfunctions.
- Automatic start / stop
- Samovsasyvayushchy pump
- Built-in pressure head tank
- Low noise level
- Cooling of the electric motor
- Convenience of operation
- The pumped-over liquid - drinking and rain water, other pure, low-viscous, nonaggressive liquids without firm or dlinnovoloknisty inclusions.
- Protection against an overheat
- Admissible temperature of liquid - to 35 °C
- Admissible ambient temperature - to 45 °C
|Model||GRUNDFOS MQ 3-35
|Degree of protection||IP 54|
|Tension in a network||220-230 V|
|Maximum height of absorption
|Maximum pressure||7.5 bar|
|Temperature of the pumped-over liquid
||0 °C - 35 °C|