Universality. The pump Husky 515 provides an expense to 57 l/m and works with a pressure only 2,1 bars.
The increased efficiency. The functional design differs in the increased force of absorption and a raising for work with deep tanks, capacities and long highways. It is recommended for systems up to 60 m long.
Solutions of a premium class for hi-tech projects. Expanded installations are equipped with oilproof hoses of a premium class with a corrugated steel fitting which prevents crystallization and courses in places of connections.
- Choose expanded or standard installation depending on the budget and tasks.
- Expanded installations are equipped with premium class hoses with the steel fitting which is built in by elements of management of air supply, the SDI15 DEF measuring instrument, a nozzle of SD DEF and a set of DEF couplings for dispensing at low temperatures.
- Wide functionality of pneumodriving two-membrane pumps guarantees economy and the correct performance of work.
- Simple assembly by bolted fastening without special tools.
- Reliable work and durability thanks to a design, strong, steady against corrosion.
- Simple air and return valves in service.
- The reliable air valve provides years of reliable work.
- Maximum expense of 57 l/m.