- Country of manufactureRussia
Reograf - the specialized device of functional diagnostics intended for full carrying out diagnostics of veins and human organs. All principle of operation of this device was constructed on the image of schedules at changes of electric resistance of tissues of the person.
It is applied in different diagnostics of vascular disorders of a brain, extremities, lungs, hearts, a liver and other bodies.
Complex hardware-software diagnostic Valenta + for carrying out REO of researches it:
- high quality of a signal and accuracy of definition of points of a reovolna;
- possibility of setup of threshold values of parameters, logical rules and the text when forming verbal automatic interpretation;
- the possibility of record of a signal of FKG for specification of situation began anacrotisms and intsizura.
Reograf of Valenta® allows to conduct researches on techniques:
- RVG (Reovazografiya);
- REG (Rheoencephalography);
- TGR (the Tetrapolar chest reografiya on Kubicheka);
- IRGT (An integral reografiya of a body across Tishchenko);
- RGG (Reogepatografiya) optionally;
- RPA (Reografiya of a Pulmonary Artery);
- HORN (Reooftalmografiya).