- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Description of a product
The explosion - proof thermometer of resistance (Ex d) complete with the tubular thermosleeve made of materials: 316/1.4401, INCONEL, 446/1.4749. External diameter of a thermosleeve and thickness of a wall - in compliance with the Nominal Pipe Size (NPS) standard. Thanks to explosion - proof execution this thermometer is ideally suited for application on explosive productions. Nipple - Union necks (accession to \ " FNPT thermosleeve ½ and to Nipple - Union - Nipple (accession to \ " MNPT thermosleeve ½ allow to twist the thermometer in a thermosleeve without twisting of the case with connecting wires.
- sensitive element: Pt100 (A and 1/3B of accuracy classes);
- two executions of the sensitive Pt100 element: thin - film (extremely resistant to industrial vibrations, - 50 … + 400os) and helicoid ( - 200 … + 600os); unary and double sensitive element; 3kh - and 4kh - wire scheme of connection; Neck: Nipple, Nipple - Union and Nipple - Union - Nipple;
- explosion - proof executions: Ex ia, Ex d;
- the built - in converter with output signals: 4. 20ma with the fixed or programmable range of measurement, HART, Profibus PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus;
- immersion depth: 80 … 4000 mm, more on demand; optionally: the TID10 indicator which is built in by ZhK for sensors with the Profibus PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus converters;
- executions of the case: TA30H (the standard case from aluminum / with the built - in TID10 converter), TA21H (the explosion - proof aluminum case);
- degree of protection of the case: IP65 … 68th thermosleeve: external diameter (mm)/thickness of a wall (mm) (the sizes in sootv. s NPS),
- material: 13,02/3,03 (1/4" Sch.80), stainless steel of brand 316/1,4401; 21,34/3,73 (1/2" Sch.80), stainless steel of brand 316/1,4401; 26,67/3,91 (3/4" Sch.80), stainless steel of brand 316/1,4401; 21,34/2,77 (1/2" Sch.40), brand 446/1,4749 steel; 26,67/2,87 (3/4" Sch.40), brand 446/1,4749 steel; 26,67/2,87 (3/4" Sch.40), INCONEL600; Other sizes and materials on demand.
- oil processing