- Country of manufactureFrance
ACTIVE CORRIDORS OF NAVOZOUDALENIYA
Magellan® is the first rubber covering combining comfort and safety.
It consists of the flutes providing a constant conclusion of liquid in manure holes. It promotes decrease in emissions of ammonia in a cowshed.
Magellan® Groove has a special nozzle with teeth for a kombiskreper. The scraper passes each 90 minutes and removes liquid outside.
Thus, the kopyttsevy sole of a cow is in dryness as it is located above dung water.
Маgellan® is a decision for fight against pathologies of hoofs, such as "Mortellaro".
Process of export of dung water allows to avoid a sintetization of ammonia which is the factor causing various diseases of cows.
The comfort at movement and healthy environment is key factors for longevity of a cow, profitability and tranquility of the farmer.
THANKS TO THIS SYSTEM
- The horn sole of a cow does not adjoin to uric liquid, hoofs of an animal become firm and healthy.
- Knee joints of animals are protected when walking thanks to a nonskid soft rubber surface
- Bacterial problems in manure avenues, provocative such diseases of hoofs as Mortellaro's illness, are completely under control.
- Decrease in level of ammonia and its constant control (in some countries measures for decrease in level of ammonia are already taken).