S-3 plasticizer (S-3 superplasticizer)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Type of additivePlasticizer
- PurposeFor cement
The S-3 plasticizer — organic synthetic substance on the basis of condensation product of naphthalene monosulphonic acid and formaldehyde with specific ratio of fractions with different average molecular weight - polinaftalinmetilensulfonat or metilenbis (naphthalene sulphonate) of sodium. On classification of GOST 24211 S-3 treats the plastifitsiruyushche-water reducing look — to superplasticizers.
The S-3 plasticizer is used:
- for sharp increase of placeability and molding capacity of concrete mixes without strength loss and indicators of durability of concrete (at invariable water-cement ratio);
- for essential increase of physicomechanical indicators and construction engineering properties of concrete (at reduction of water discharge and invariable placeability);
- for increase of placeability of concrete mixes and increase of physicomechanical indicators and construction engineering properties of concrete (at simultaneous decrease in water-cement ratio and increase of placeability);
- for reduction of consumption of cement without decrease in placeability of concrete mix, physicomechanical indicators and construction engineering properties of concrete (at decrease in water content of concrete mix).
The S-3 superplasticizer is also basis for production of complex additives of different look.
The S-3 superplasticizer is recommended to be used:
- at construction of all types of designs from monolithic heavy concrete of classes on compression strength of B15 (M200) above;
- at production of all types of the national teams of steel concrete designs and concrete products from heavy concrete, classes on compression strength of B15 (M200) above;
- at construction of all types of designs from monolithic fine concrete of classes on durability of B10 (M150) above; at production of all types of the national teams of steel concrete designs and concrete products on porous fillers of classes on compression strength B 7,5 (M100) above;
- in need of production of concrete mix using non-standard fillers, including fine sands; at construction of monolithic designs using self-stressed cement or when using of the mineral expanding additives;
- at construction of monolithic designs, production of combined steel concrete products from heat-resistant concrete on portland cement, blast furnace slag cement and aluminous cement.
The plasticized concrete mixes with high placeability are recommended to be applied in gustoarmirovanny designs, thin-walled designs, designs of difficult configuration, etc.
The concrete mixes with reduced water-cement ratio which are (water reduced) are recommended to be applied to construction of monolithic designs and production of combined steel concrete designs to which high requirements for durability, water tightness, frost resistance, resistance to corrosive attacks, etc. are imposed.
The recommended additive dosage — 0,4-0,8% of mass of cement (counting on nonvolatile solid). The dosage depends on purpose of concrete mix, content in cement of three-calcic aluminate, active mineral additives and dispersion of cement.
The superplasticizer is entered in betonosmesitel in the form of aqueous solution of working concentration via the doser of chemical additives, or via the water doser with mixing water. From additive in the form of powder before application prepare aqueous solution of working concentration by its dissolution in water.
The S-3 plasticizer in the form of powder is packed into bags fabric polypropylene with polyethylene insert weighing 25 kg, containers soft specialized weighing 500-700 kg.
The S-3 plasticizer is transported any kind of transport according to the existing rules.
The S-3 plasticizer is stored in packaging of the manufacturer or the closed tanks in the closed warehouses of any type. Warranty period of storage — 12 months from the date of production.