- Country of manufactureRussia
Electronic children's scales of B1 - 15 - "SAShA" with autonomous food are intended for weighing of newborns and babies weighing up to 15 kg in child care medical institutions, and also in house conditions.
Electronic children's scales of "SAShA" have the increased weighing accuracy, they are reliable, compact and easy - to - work.
- Highlighting of a difference of results of two weighings (this function creates additional convenience at control feeding);
- scales can work both from the built - in accumulator, and from the power supply unit (the network adapter);
- high precision of measurements;
- bright indication, simplicity of operation;
- selection of mass of a container (for example, diapers);
- possibility of sanitary cleaning (disinfection, radiation by quartz).
- The greatest limit of weighing of - 15 kg
- Discretization of counting (in the range of weighing) - 1 g (0,02 - 3,0 kg) of/2 g (3,0 - 6,0 kg) of/5 g (6,0 - 15,0 kg)
- The greatest limit of selection of mass of a container - 5 kg
- Operating time in the autonomous mode from the accumulator, but not less than 48 hours
- Installation time of indications, no more than 2 sec.
- Overall dimensions (taking into account a removable platform) 540 x 329 x 105 mm
- Overall dimensions of a removable platform 540 x 290 x 70 mm